Our promise to you
Our Visionary Partners are extremely important to the work of MDFA. That’s why we want you to feel completely comfortable with your decision to make a bequest.
We make the following promises to you.
- We will respect your privacy. We never share personal details with other charities. If you would like your gift to remain anonymous, we will respect your wishes.
- We recognise that your family and loved ones will always come first in your Will.
- We rely on the generous support of our community to fulfil our purpose and so we will always encourage donations and bequests. However, we understand that leaving a gift in your Will is completely personal to you. It’s a decision you will make in your own time.
- We would like to know if you’ve left a gift in your Will, but you don’t have to tell us. And we won’t keep asking.
- You will always have the choice about how much information you would like to receive from us.
- We will be respectful and give your family and loved ones as much choice as we can about how your gift is used, to honour your intentions.
- We will use your gift carefully and cost-effectively, so it has maximum impact.
- We recognise that you have the right to change your mind about leaving a gift in your Will to MDFA.