Information about macular degeneration and living well with low vision, including publications on macular degeneration and low vision aids and technology. An Amsler grid will also be included with this pack.
This comprehensive kit includes:
- Macular Degeneration Booklet: About macular degeneration, disease progression, prevention strategies, risk factors and treatments
- Amsler Grid: A convenient Amsler Grid with magnetic backing for testing vision at home.
- Nutrition and Supplements for Macular Degeneration: Information on nutrition and supplements to maximise macular health.
- Low Vision: A Guide. Information about low vision and advice to help people with low vision maintain independence and quality of life, including coping strategies, tips for the recently diagnosed and a detailed service directory of low vision organisations.
- Slips, Trips and Falls: A Guide. Advice to people with low vision on how slips, trips and falls can be avoided at home and in the community.
- Low Vision Aids & Technology. Useful information and examples of the aids and technlogy that can assist people with low vision to maintain independence at home, in the community and at work.
- Charles Bonnet Syndrome Factsheet: information including who is affected, what causes the syndrome, what concerns may arise, cures and managing vision loss.
- Questions to Ask Your Eyecare Professional: An A4 fact sheet containing useful advice and questions you may ask at your next appointment.
Before you place your order, you can review the publications by clicking on the following links:
Macular Degeneration booklet
Nutrition and Supplements Fact Sheet
Low Vision Guide, Slips, Trips and Falls
Low Vision Aids and Technologies
Charles Bonnet Syndrome Factsheet
Questions to Ask Your Eyecare Professional