Information about macular degeneration and living well with low vision, including publications on macular degeneration and low vision aids and technology. An Amsler grid will also be included with this pack.
This comprehensive kit includes:
- Macular Degeneration Booklet: About macular degeneration, disease progression, prevention strategies, risk factors and treatments
- Amsler Grid: A convenient Amsler Grid with magnetic backing for testing vision at home.
- Nutrition and Supplements for Macular Degeneration: Information on nutrition and supplements to maximise macular health.
- Understanding Low Vision: A guide answering some of your questions on navigating life with low vision and legal blindness.
- Living Well with Low Vision: Information on living with low vision including how aids and technologies can improve your quality of life.
- Charles Bonnet Syndrome Factsheet: information including who is affected, what causes the syndrome, what concerns may arise, cures and managing vision loss.
- Questions to Ask Your Eyecare Professional: An A4 fact sheet containing useful advice and questions you may ask at your next appointment.
Before you place your order, you can review the publications by clicking on the following links:
Macular Degeneration booklet
Nutrition and Supplements Fact Sheet
Understanding Low Vision
Living Well with Low Vision
Slips, Trips and Falls
Charles Bonnet Syndrome Factsheet
Questions to Ask Your Eyecare Professional
MDFA health publications are proudly supported by Novartis