When it comes to pursuing hobbies and leisure activities, a few simple modifications can enable a person with low vision to participate.
- Large print, tactile or Braille playing cards
- Specially adapted bingo sets and board games, from Noughts and Crosses to Monopoly
- Accessible computer games
- Specially adapted equipment for photography, drawing and painting
- Assistive equipment for sewing and craft work, such as needle threaders, large headed pins, magnetic seam guides and a stand magnifier for needlepoint
- Special telescopic glasses to help with detailed work such as sewing or model building
- Custom made gardening tools