Information about diabetic eye disease, low vision aids and technologies, and caring for a person who has low vision.
This kit includes:
- Diabetic Eye Disease DL leaflet: Key facts about diabetic eye disease.
- Diabetic Eye Disease comprehensive booklet: Detailed information on diabetic eye disease symptoms, risks and treatments.
- Low Vision: A Guide. Information about low vision and advice to help people with low vision maintain independence and quality of life, including coping strategies, tips for the recently diagnosed and a detailed service directory of low vision organisations.
- Slips, Trips and Falls: A Guide. Advice for people with low vision on how slips, trips and falls can be avoided at home and in the community.
- Low Vision Aids & Technologies. Useful information and examples of the aids and technlogies that can assist people with low vision to maintain independence at home, in the community and at work.
- Amsler Grid: A convenient Amsler Grid with magnetic backing for testing vision at home.
Before you place your order, you can review the Diabetic Eye Disease booklet, Low Vision Guide, Slips, Trips and Falls, and Low Vision Aids and Technologies by clicking on the links.