Australians were asked during Macular Degeneration Awareness Week to "Face the Facts about Macular Degeneration" and take steps to reduce their risk.
- An eye test can save your sight
- 1 in 7 Australians over 50 have some evidence
- 50% chance if a direct family history
- You can have the early signs without knowing
- Diet and lifestyle supports good macular health
A FREE INFORMATION KIT
is available from Macular Disease Foundation Australia by calling 1800 111 709 or ordering online
The Foundation thanks Bayer, Blackmores and Optometry Australia for their continued and greatly valued support of Macular Degeneration Awareness Week.