Join the Macular Disease Foundation Australia Professional Friend Program
By becoming a Professional Friend you will be demonstrating to your patients your ongoing support of Macular Disease Foundation Australia and showing your commitment to being at the forefront of client support services, as well as helping the Foundation continue its sight saving work.
Benefits of becoming a Professional Friend include:
- Highlighted listing as a Professional Friend in the Foundation’s web-based national directory of ophthalmologists and optometrists.
- Professional Friend certificate of membership and decal to display in your practice(s).
- Free postage and handling on all publication and resource orders for your practice.
- New infographic poster.
- Listing in the Foundation's annual report as a Professional Friend.
- Quarterly newsletter and weekly research e-newsletter.
Professional Friend yearly membership is $200 + GST.
To download an ophthalmologist application pack, please click here.
To download an optometrist’s application pack, please click here.
For more information about becoming a Professional Friend of the Macular Disease Foundation Australia, call 1800 111 709.