Navigator Home Access Project
As part of the MD Foundation's range of free services, the Navigator Talking Book System can be provided directly to those with MD at no charge. The user can then load audio books and newspaper content directly on to the Navigator from a website.
To be eligible to participate in this project, you must:
- Have Macular Degeneration
- Be registered with the Macular Degeneration Foundation (this is a free service)
- Have access to a computer with broadband internet connection
- Be proficient in the use of the internet OR have a family member, friend or carer who can regularly load content from the website onto the Navigator
- Be willing to participate in the evaluation of the project
To apply for a Navigator to use at home, please click here.
For more information, please contact the Foundation on 1800 111 709.